INFORMATION RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
at in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27. April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
Ing. Josef Jindřich
Email address: email@example.com
telephone contact: +420 604212728
- In case you are interested in the services offered at https://www.studiocil.eu/, Ing. Josef Jindřich (hereinafter referred to asthe “Administrator“) processes your personal data necessary for the proper performance of its activities and the fulfillment of contractual obligations towards you (hereinafter also referred to as “Personal Data“).
- The controller processes your Personal Data only for the purposes and on the basis of the legal basis stated, which is the performance of the contract and the fulfilment of legal obligations.
- We disclose and transfer personal data about you in connection with our activities to the following third parties (as processors or recipients) and only to the extent necessary:
- to collaborators in in support of the functioning of the nutritional counselling service under https://www.studiocil.eu/
- persons providing server, web, cloud or IT services,
- external accounting firm or law firm,
- administrative authorities, public authorities.
- Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties from outside the EU and EEA.
- The personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the duration of the contract or for the period necessary for performance of the Company’s archiving obligations, in accordance with applicable law, but no longer than 10 years from its termination.
- In accordance with privacy regulations, you have the following rights, which you hereby acknowledge:
- Right of access to Personal Data, which means that you can at any time request confirmation from the Controller as to whether or not the Personal Data concerning you is being processed and, if so, for what purposes, to what extent, to whom it is disclosed, for how long it will be processed, whether you have the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object, where the Personal Data was obtained from, and whether or not automated decision-making, including possible profiling, occurs on the basis of the processing of Personal Data. You also have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, the first provision of which is free of charge, and the Administrator may require reasonable administrative costs for further provision.
- The right to rectification of Personal Data, which means that you can ask the Controller to rectify or complete Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure of Personal Data, which means that the Controller must erase your Personal Data if (i) they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, (ii) you withdraw consent (where the data was provided on the basis of consent) and there is no further reason for processing (iii) you object to processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing (iv) the processing is unlawful; or (v) a legal obligation to do so.
- The right to restrict processing of Personal Data, which means that until the disputed issues regarding the processing of your Personal Data are resolved, specifically if (i) you dispute the accuracy of the Personal Data, (ii) the processing is unlawful, but instead of erasing the Personal Data, you only want to restrict its processing, (iii) the Controller no longer needs the Personal Data for processing purposes, but you do (iv) or if you have objected to the processing, the Controller may only store the Personal Data and further processing is subject to your consent or that the data is needed for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The right to data portability , which means that you have the right to receive your Personal Data that you have provided to the Controller with your consent to processing or for the purposes of performance of a contract in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, you have the right to have the Controller transfer such data to another controller.
- The right to object to the processing of Personal Data, which means that you can file a written or electronic objection to the processing of your Personal Data with the Controller, which will cause the Controller to no longer process the Personal Data unless it demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests or rights and freedoms.
- The right to lodge a complaint against the processing of Personal Data with the Office for Personal Data Protection at: www.uoou.cz.
- You may exercise all your rights set out in the preceding paragraph with the Administrator in writing by registered letter sent to the address of the registered office or electronically to the e-mail address indicated above.
- The provision of personal data is required for reason of their necessity for the performance of the obligations under the contract, or their provision is required by law for the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract. Failure to provide data may result in the contract not being concluded.
- On the basis of the processed Personal Data, there is no automated decision-making or profiling.
- In the event that the Controller intends to use the Personal Data for a purpose other than that set out in this Information Clause, it shall promptly provide information about that other purpose and the other information set out in this Information Clause.
What are “cookies”
“Cookies” are small data files used as unique identifiers in applications’ communication with your web browser. The cookie contains anonymous information. Cookies are used by the vast majority of websites.
Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting (“our cookies”) or may be set by an organisation that does not own the website you are viewing (“third party cookies”). For example, they may be set by other websites that run content on the page you are viewing or by an independent analytics company. The Website may use third party advertising networks to provide targeted advertising. These cookies may have the ability to track your browsing on various sites.
This allows you to use features such as. view shopping cart, browsing history, hide sales message, login, etc.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- Technical – first parties, short term. They ensure the basic technical functionality of the website, i.e. logging in, remembering settings, using services, etc.
- Statistical and diagnostic (e.g. Google Analytics) – first party, long term. They are used to generate anonymous statistics about the use of the website.
- First and third party advertising. They are used for interest-based behavioural targeting of advertising. If advertising must be displayed (as the main income for the website and its content creation), then let the user/reader be shown offers that may actually interest him/her.
How do you consent to cookies
In order to use statistical and diagnostic cookies, we need your consent. The use of advertising cookies and third-party cookies is also only permitted after you have consented to their use. You can give your consent by using the cookie bar at the bottom of your browser or by adjusting your browser settings. Technical cookies do not require your consent, but they can be disabled through your browser settings, but the website will not function properly without technical cookies.
We use Google Analytics
Google Analytics is enhanced by related advertising features provided by Google, namely:
- reports on impressions in the Google ad network,
- remarketing (displaying ads on the content network based on product views),
- Enhanced demographic reports (reporting of anonymous demographic data). For more information on data processing and use, see Google’s terms and conditions.
TheDoubleClick cookie enables Google and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visits to our site and other sites on the internet. You can opt out of the use of theDoubleClick cookie for interest-based ads through the Ads Settings Manager.
- Types of cookies used by Google (Use category: Advertising)
- DoubleClick cookies
- Data Use Policy
- Cookies and other storage technologies
- Change ad targeting based on user activity outside Facebook
- Facebook advertising preferences
- Digital AdvertisingAlliance
- Digital AdvertisingAllianceofCanada
- EuropeanInteractive Digital AdvertisingAlliance